At Cowan Air, we believe that a functioning and efficient air conditioning system is essential all year round. Keep your commercial air con performing at its peak with routine servicing and repairs.
Why Service a Commercial Air Conditioning System?
Frequent use of your air conditioning system causes dirt, dust and allergens to build up inside the unit. Just like vehicles, regular servicing of commercial air conditioning systems is vital to guarantee continued operation, and ensure your system runs effectively, efficiently and keeps the air in your business clean, cool and healthy.
An Unmaintained Air Conditioner Can Be Harmful
Without regular maintenance there is a greater chance that your air conditioner could break down or become inefficient, it can also cause:
- Polluted Air – Without cleaning and maintenance, contaminants can pollute your air conditioner and propel through the air every time your system runs.
- Bacteria – Harmful bacteria can build up in your air conditioning unit, which is not only bad for your health but may also cause blockages that prevent sufficient airflow.
- Reduced Air Flow – Lack of servicing can reduce your air conditioners air flow capacity.
- Allergies – Poor maintenance can be the reason behind allergies, and the cause of asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
Why Choose Us for Air Conditioner Servicing and Repairs?
With over 30 years’ experience, Cowan Air strives to be continually at the forefront of the HVAC industry and is a recommended air conditioner servicing specialist in Melbourne. As a one-stop destination for installation, maintenance and air conditioning repairs, our clients trust us for:
- High quality, fast and affordable residential and commercial air conditioning service, maintenance and repairs
- A 24/7 emergency breakdown service
- An experienced, qualified and highly skilled team of technicians who can work with air conditioning systems of all brands and models
- Prompt and punctual services on time with no call out charges
- An in-house help desk to answer to all your queries
- We also perform continuous safety audits and prepare comprehensive indoor air quality reports.
Our services all come with a detailed report, which outlines everything from efficiency and performance to the condition of all integral parts.
Call the Air Conditioning Service and Repair Specialists Today
We are committed to the comfort of our clients and customers, so we are proud to have a team of technicians that we believe are the best in experience, skill and workmanship. We service and repair all major brands and more, so if you have any issues concerning air conditioning servicing and repairs, give us a call today on (03) 8586 1100 or enquire online now.